And I have finally realized that hey!--I will read whatever I want! I've been swept up in all this stress of people at school not reading the same books as me and I fallen out of reading--hence going into the slump. And it's sad really, how my body, if I have no one to share this excitement…I begin to fall out of it.
I know this sounds cliche and all, but I am seriously having a rethinking of life right now. It's just so enlightening to finally sort through my book habits--and what made me fall in love with books in the first place.
- I'll avoid feeling disappointed that the new release books
- sound very uninteresting
- and unoriginal
- I'm not saying that all of them are!
- mediocre is a no-no
- I shall read whatever I want
- I will not care that people don't read the same books that I do
- everybody reads whatever they want
- I will constantly not be swept up in hype
- that means sticking to the fact that I don't read hyped up books
- unless I feel like it
- I will blog whenever and whatever I feel like it
- and if I don't feeling like commenting back on other people's blogs?
- I won't force myself to
- I won't feel distressed when people don't comment on my blog
- they'll comment when they want to
- I won't force you to
**EVERYTHING SHALL BE OF MY ENJOYMENT!**
I know I am being selfish but know that I still love you guys and thank you for sticking with me. Especially all my close blogging friends who leave the loveliest comments, I am so glad for knowing you guys. (you probably know who you are…you are on the side of my blog!<333)